We are looking for a passionate and experienced data analyst to join our Cloud team. In this role, you will be responsible to drive innovation using various Data Analysis & Data Visualizations using the latest Cloud services.
Qualification and Experience Requirement :
- AWS services – EC2,S3,Athena,Lambda,Kinesis,AWS Elasticsearch,Kibana and Quicksight
- Deep experience in Elasticsearch and the use of Kibana Visualizations.
- Data visualization skills to create powerful Dashboards that transform complex data into easily-consumable, actionable insights
- Data processing, statistical modeling, and Machine Learning
- Good programming experience on Python using AWS CLIs, BOTO3, and SDKs
- Unix/Linux administration and experience with strong UNIX fundamentals
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent logical and problem-solving abilities
- Design, implement and enhance ETL processes
BE / BTech graduates / MCA / or M. Sc (CS or IT) from reputed institutes
2-3 years of hands-on experience
The position is remote.
Please send your latest resume at email@example.com with appropriate Job-Code